24th March 2020
Following government legislation on the 23rd March 2020, our premises will be closed until further notice.
If you have any queries please contact the relevant staff member using the contact details below and we will aim to respond as soon as possible;
Company Operations & Bathroom/Bedroom Sales
Purchasing & Logistics
Installations & Emergency Callouts (Existing customers only & installations under warranty)
Kitchen Sales & Enquiries
We will endeavour to liaise with all our customers who have appointments made with us or installations scheduled if we have not already. We thank you for your understanding during these uncertain times & we will adhere to all government guidance as it is published.
All the team at A1 Bathrooms & Kitchens
17th March 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
During these unprecedented times, businesses across the UK and Ireland are making adjustments to mitigate the impact of COVID-19. We want to reassure you that we are actively monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and are taking steps so that we can continue to provide you with our products & services.
The situation is changing day-by-day, and we are rigorously following the government guidance as it is released. One of the ways identified to reduce the risk to both our staff and you is to review our face to face interactions.
Currently no members of staff are showing any symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 & we plan to continue with the installation & delivery schedule as normal.
Here are the key steps we are taking:
· We are instructing our installation & sales team members to try wherever possible to maintain a reasonable distance (approximately 1-2 metres) from other people on-site & in store;
· We have advised our Delivery team not to request signatures, but they will request your full name for the proof of delivery;
· Any members of staff who are feeling unwell are required to self-isolate and remain at home;
· Any members of staff that have been abroad to infected areas specified by the Government, will go through the process of isolation and testing;
This may mean we may take longer than normal to provide you with our products & services, and we appreciate your patience.
Your co-operation is appreciated when our team are attending:
· We would appreciate your co-operation to ensure that we have access whilst limiting contact with anyone at your location. We will give you as much notice as possible in advance of a visit so that you can prepare.
· Please inform us if you become aware of any person(s) that are showing symptoms or have tested positive before we attend site.
· Ensure you allow our team members access to your washroom for hand washing.
To ensure we can all help each other reduce the risk please inform us if the contact details we have for you need to be updated, please email us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 810460
Please rest assured that we are constantly reviewing the situation, for up to date information please visit https://www.gov.uk
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us